Masvidal wants Conor McGregor fight before he "overdoses"

 



Jorge Masvidal, a star of the UFC, has joined the lengthy list of MMA competitors who have challenged Conor McGregor to challenge them upon their return.

The Irishman has been sidelined since sustaining fractures to his tibia and fibula at UFC 264 in July 2021, but he is getting closer to making his anticipated return to the Octagon in 2022.

Gamebred wants to welcome the UFC star back to the octagon in November or December because he recently indicated that 'Notorious' has a drug problem that may soon ruin his fighting career.

"Prior to this man like overdosing on drugs, the fight never happens, and I don't get to make all that easy money," the speaker said. On the BLOCKPARTY podcast, Masvidal stated, "I just want to smash Conor's face."

Before this person hurts himself or someone else, let's get that pay cheque, get it out of the way, and sell the most pay-per-views ever. I just said, "Boom," so bring that check to me immediately because I have children. I just must have the cash.

Given that there has never been any indication that McGregor uses illegal drugs, the Irishman is likely to interpret Masvidal's attempt to prod him into taking the fight as an attempt to get him to agree to a high payoff.

For his comeback fight, he has countless possibilities. Masvidal is aware of this and has a different opponent in mind for his next bout as a result.

"I'm considering Gilbert [Buns] if I can't get Conor. For me, Gilbert is a good opponent. He comes to fight, which is why I appreciate him as a fighter. He can either submit a man or kick him in the f*** out, the man claimed.

If that happens, we're going to fight for the fans in a f****** bloody way. That's a battle I'd really like to have because I think it will make everyone happy.


Since losing by unanimous decision to Colby Covington, a former comrade turned foe, at UFC 272 earlier this year, "Street Jesus" hasn't competed.

Comments