Three individuals have been accused in connection with the terrifying incident in which Amir Khan was robbed

 




According to the Metropolitan Police, charges have been filed in relation to the incident in Leyton, east London, against Ahmed Bana, 25, Nurul Amin, 24, and Dante Campbell, 20.

Later, all three are scheduled to appear in court at Thames Magistrates'.

All three of the accused, who are all from north London, have been charged with robbery conspiracy, according to Scotland Yard.

Possession of a replica firearm is another charge against Bana and Campbell.

Campbell is also accused of having ammunition for a firearm without a license and of having an imitation firearm with the intent to incite fear of violence.

On Easter Monday, Khan tweeted about the event.

At the moment, he declared, "Just had my watch taken off me in east London, Leyton.

"Thank goodness, Faryal was a few feet behind me as I crossed the street with her.

"Two men rushed over to me, and one of them demanded my watch while pointing a gun in my direction.

"What matters most is that we're both safe,"

After that, the recently retired boxer uploaded a picture of his watch along with the serial number in an effort to locate it, and his partner uploaded video of the occurrence.

Comments